- Vintage coffee grinder to use for grinding spices (I looked for one in every thrift shop I cross, why can't I find one!)
- A large pan for soups, for example the Royal VKB soup pan
- Cake tins in all forms and shapes
- A Le Creuset cast iron pan
- Peugeot pepper mill
- Cooking books from all the great ones (Nigella, Jamie, River Cafe, etc. etc.)
- Large kitchen stove with a large oven
- A kitchen aid kitchen machine
- Vintage tableware in all sorts and sizes, I love it all!
But most of all.... a large kitchen to fit all my kitchen stuff. My current kitchen is only 3 square meters big, which is quite limiting for my cooking aspirations!