To make things up with myself, I made a little eggs and greens oven dish for lunch today.
- 2 eggs
- A small handful of peas. Because of the season, I used frozen peas. I like the sweet taste of the peas, if you don't you might want to add less.
- 1 shallot, chopped and baked for a minute
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- A small bit of bell pepper, chopped
- Some paprika, I brought some from Hungary. It’s the best ever.
- Some oregano. I used freeze dried, since spring is still on its way here.
- Salt, pepper
- A little bit of grated cheese, preferably parmesan
Preheat the oven at 180 °C (356 °F). Take one of the lovely little oven dishes I bought at the thrift store last week, or something similar, and fill it up with all the vegetables. Add the two raw eggs. Top it off with some paprika, oregano, salt and pepper and the grated cheese. Place it in the oven for about 18 minutes (or until the eggs have solidified). Eat it with some bread.